Societe Generale Private Banking Switzerland, combining the local and the international
From Geneva and Zurich, our Clients benefit from the financial strength and international expertise of a large banking group, combined with our Swiss know-how built over the past 120 years.
Thanks to our local human-sized structure, we take an entrepreneurial approach and always start out with the specific situation and request of our Clients.
Our Relationship Managers are backed by a network of experts who develop tailor-made solutions with the Clients and provide them access to:
- Our competitive credit offer: mortgages and Lombard loans
- The Group's wealth planning, fiduciary and life insurance services
- The comprehensive range of offerings from the Societe Generale group (investment banking and international network)
- Our advisory and discretionary asset management services
- Our dealing room, and in particular our structured and derivative products, as well as our foreign exchange market offerings.
For more information: www.privatebanking.societegenerale.ch